Entrance to Post 25

Entrance to Post 25

Getting the monthly newsletters ready

Getting the monthly newsletters ready
Gloria, Teresa, and Rosie do a great job putting the monthly newsletters together

Bingo Hall

Conference Room

Conference Room
This is where special meetings are held.

Smiley

Smiley

President of Unit 25 Auxiliary and her husband

President of Unit 25 Auxiliary and her husband

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good to see you

This is Yolanda Martinez. She is a member of the Ladies Auxiliary She has been gone for a year and a half and came down to Clovis to visit family and friends. She recides in Houston Texas close to family members but plans to move back to Clovis.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone,I was so looking forward to coming home this weekend. But to my surprise I was shocked to find out there was no band, and even heartbroken to hear there is no more Karaoke on Saturdays.To David Jr.,the Commander Daniel and JoAnn,Terri Maes, Pearl Moreno and to those I hung out with much THANKS, You all made it worth me coming back home too. To those I missed seeing this weekend I send a warm hello.
    With much Love to all, Hope to be back soon.
    Yolanda Martinez 7/10/09

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey this is Rotceh, Yolanda's daughter from Houston She has not told us yet about her plans Can you call her for me and tell her to let her family know because we dont know anything about that. Hey can you do me another favor please, can you ask her what she is cooking for dinner. lol
    Thanks for making my Mom's visit back home great and memorable I love all you guys and appreciate all you do for us
    Rotceh Pena 07/13/09

    ReplyDelete