Entrance to Post 25

Entrance to Post 25

Getting the monthly newsletters ready

Getting the monthly newsletters ready
Gloria, Teresa, and Rosie do a great job putting the monthly newsletters together

Bingo Hall

Conference Room

Conference Room
This is where special meetings are held.

Smiley

Smiley

President of Unit 25 Auxiliary and her husband

President of Unit 25 Auxiliary and her husband

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who's Entertaining Us Friday Night September 4th

To all members of Post 25 Hi. Hope you all feel like having a good time. This is the first weekend in September. I know everybody just got a pay check and are just ready to spend some hard earned money. Hey Margie I know your reading this and you want to know who's playing Friday Night. Well I just got off the phone with Vicky and she told me that it's El Gallo. Hope to see everyone Friday Night. I might get there a little late I have a lot to do for Saturday. Don't forget about the American Legion Family Fun Day. Bring Your Family and join us in the back of post 25. This will be good for your Grand Children. Read more down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment